Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here I Go!

So this is my first attempt at the whole blogging thing. I figured since Tammy got Candi hooked and now there is a Glover family blog it was only a matter of time before I to joined the group. So here I go....
I am getting ready to leave for the Netherlands in exactly one week from today! I will be there for six months which is the longest I've ever gone without seeing my family. So naturally I am super stressed out about it, but at the same time very excited about my newest adventure. I think my parents have seriously considered nailing me to the ground to avoid me going. Actually they have been really supportive even though I know they really would rather me stay home for a change. I can say the same for my boyfriend. He is supportive but would rather me be with him. Its been really crazy trying to get all of the logistics worked out, and hopefully I'll make it there without too much trouble between the plane to Amsterdam the train to Nijmegen and the bus up to Radboud University Campus. Wish me Luck!

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck, I think everyone will feel better about it when you are on the ground, in your dorm and able to call or skype us. I think this blog is a good way to journal your experiences and keep us all updated. I love you and will miss you more than you know, enjoy the weekend with Ben and the week with the family - take GOOD books, not boring ones and it will help with times of loneliness.

    Love you,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks so cute Nat! I'm glad you started one up. Now don't forget to update it so we can hear all about you over there! We'll miss you tons and I'm sure the kids will be begging Grandma to call you on the web cam!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, what?! The Netherlands!! Hey Nat, it's Kirby. I am in Barcelona right now while Scott does a study abroad. We will be in Europe until the beginning of May. You should try and visit us or we will come to you. I am so excited for your adventure. I did a study abroad to Paris when I was single, and had a boyfriend in the States, and loved it! Email me if you have any questions. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I forgot to give you my email address...that would help in the emailing department. kirbyfish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete