Friday, April 10, 2009

Random Berlin Stuff

So Berlin was amazing and we had such a good time there. So far it is my favorite European city to visit because there is always so much to do and see.
I don't even feel like we made a dent into what there is to do there. Still, we did get to see a lot.


Berlin Bears are all over the place so this is me with one of them!! Its too bad I couldn't afford to buy one :( Oh well.




I am not sure if you can tell but the walking light up close is an appelman sign that in East Berlin and this street is right along where the wall was so the far side the walking sign is just normal. This was way cool!




Okay okay family I lowered my picky meat eating habits for a second and ate German sausages.... What can I say, it was strictly a cultural thing.

This was a way cool government building I forgot what it is called but it is really famous because the public can walk up this dome and look down on there government at work.

Lastly would be Ben with the worlds biggest rubber ducky! haha we thought it was pretty sweet! Hopefully I'll finish my blogging about Germany before I head off to Paris in 6 days! Woohoo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment