Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Bike Ride Home

Every day I make the ride into town for class except on Wednesdays and Fridays but there is usually a reason for me to go to the City Center on these days as well. So a couple of days ago I was riding back by myself and decided to document my trip back home a little. So get excited...


Approaching the Bridge... the towers are currently under construction


Looking out over the bridge... The cars drive on the bridge you can see here


The train goes on the bridge that I do!


The First site of Lent..quaint don't you think?


Almost there...good and wind blown...Brrrrr!

Home sweet Home. Its kind of trashy but that is because it was originally made for refugees as free housing so naturally not the nicest place


This is my address!
Griftdijk Noord 16 C_215
6663 AC Lent
Netherlands

Just in case you want to send me something...Wink wink, haha

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I like seeing pictures of the city and the things you do. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete