Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nijmegen Branch

So Dad you wanted me to post some pictures of the Ward members so here are a couple. Sorry I didn't get one of the Branch President and his wife yet but maybe when I go to FHE with them this Monday I will take some.


On the Left is my main translator, he is really good. On the right is Bro. and Sis. Reimer. They are the ones who helped me move into my apartment and told me that I can call them anytime day or night if I have any problems. Bro. Reimer assured me that he sleeps with his cell on. So far I haven't needed it but I can't tell you how it makes me feel to know that he is there for me.


Token picture with the missionaries! They are really awesome guys and they both will be going home in 5 1/2 months and going to school at Utah State and University of Utah. I get to have dinner with them at a ward members house on friday so that will be really nice to hang out with some members for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment